He Government of Spain has launched a new line of aid for SMEs and SELF-EMPLOYED 3 billion euros. these aids bottomless come from European Next Generation funds.
They will be granted to SMEs and Self-Employed who request it in strict order of application provided that they meet the conditions and requirements established in the program,depending on the workers they have on staff and the digital services they choose from the Kit Digital catalogue.
- 1 What is the Digital Kit?
- 2 Who can Request the Digital Voucher?
- 3 How can I request the Digital Bonus?
- 3.1 …LA CONCESIÓN DE LAS AYUDAS SE REALIZAN POR ORDEN DE ENTRADA
- 3.2 So the sooner you apply the better!!
- 3.3 Share this:
- 3.4 Like this:
- 3.5 Related Posts
What is the Digital Kit?
Kit Digital is a program that goes Aimed at SMEs and the self-employed, from the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Digital Transformation with the aim of helping small and micro-enterprises in their digital transformation process. These financial aids allow access to a large catalog of digital solutions such as:
- Website and internet presence: Up to €2,000
- E-commerce: Hasta € 2,000.
- Management of social networks: Up to €2,500.
Who can Request the Digital Voucher?
autonomous with or without workers, micro-enterprises and SMEs up to 49 workers.
|Digital Solutions Categories||KIT DIGITAL||Aanashb|
|Website and internet presence||2000€||2398€|
|Social media management||2000€ – 2500€||between €2,200 and €4,400|
How can I request the Digital Bonus?
Get in touch as quickly as possible with us through the form because…