Appear first on Google requires techniques of positioning webThe same thing happens with social networks.
Most people who have a website or blog know that promoting themselves through social media It is very important to get followers but, how to do it? Must optimize the performance of our Facebook accounts and improve their position in user searches, although the SEO strategies that we will use will be somewhat different from those used in the web environment.
There are a series of guidelines that must be followed to optimize our Facebook profile or page in order to improve its performance. But remember that your goal should not be to get followers at all costs but to gain followers through good content with which to satisfy them.
- To position your account do not ignore the following steps:
– Fill in all the information fields: the social network par excellence allows us to add a lot of information about ourselves or our company and that is a tool that we must exploit to the fullest. Although you think it is irrelevant, it is advisable to complete the fields of information, history, foundation date, contact information, etc., since it is like our cover letter.
– Have an identifiable name: keywords must appear in the name of the page, such as the name of the company and, if desired, the activity it performs. In terms of SEO it is almost “forbidden” to constantly change the name of the page because this confuses users, we can lose customers and we can be penalized. It is important that when creating a profile on social networks you are clear about the name you want to give it.
– Create applications or visual content (multimedia) to complement your page: you can use theApplications to make your site more attractive and that users find it interesting. On the internet, a picture is worth a thousand words. The tickets with photos and videos rank better than text-only posts. Get the most out of your page!
– The texts must be brief, clear and concise: you must be direct and not beat around the bush. The first characters of a publication are the most important in terms of SEO and are key for the user to decide if what they are reading interests them or not. In the first phase it should be clear what we are talking about and why it is important for the user.
– Expand your links beyond Facebook: you can use your website, blog or your other social network accounts as twitter to direct your followers to your Facebook profile.
Estos pequeños trucos mejoran nuestro posicionamiento y nos acercan a los usuarios, aunque debes trabajar constantemente en ellos. Lo mejor es ayudarte de la mano de expertos en SEO para lograr estar entre los primeros de Google y así darte a conocer.